Introductions – Say Hello

Forums Canadian RPAS Drone Forums Introductions – Say Hello

This topic contains 19 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  allvin98 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Keymaster
    none
    Welcome to our Forum,

CDP was created for drone pilots by drone pilots. We have spent countless hours crafting our webpage to ensure you get the maximum experience. If your a commercial operator and have a knack for the industry we encourage you to contribute to this forum. In regards to my experience, I am a Ontario based RPAS advanced operator with a background in geomatics. I have been intrigued about the industry well before DJI was even a household name. I have flown fixed wing drones, quadcopters and have a couple hundred hours on several platforms. I have a passion for all things that fly, and planely put I am starstruck. I believe Canada is leading the forefront of this technology, and I applaud Transport Canada for developing a rigid but flexible frame work . We have truly come out on top as a nation, and there’s never a better time to be alive! Go Canada! Go!

Open up and share your background,  let’s get talking!

CDP Drone Admin

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  droneadmin.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  droneadmin.
Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
    droneadmin
    Keymaster
    none
    Dear Fellow Drone Pilots Happy 2021!

As an advisory in effort to block spam we have further increased security credentials within our post and pages which include googles recaptcha service.

Now on to normal business!

For those of you needing to fulfill your 2 year recency requirements, please visit the following article: http://canadiandronepilots.ca/transport-canada-releases-self-study-module-to-satisfy-24-month-rpas-recency-requirement/

Lastly for drone pilots looking to buy parts and supplies (i.e Autel EVO II), I have been informed http://www.sugutools.com, in the interim you may browse our limited selection of goodies!

For those of you interested in the AUTEL EVO II PRO, there is also a dedicated facebook group which talks about the product (link):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/150203816627887

Looking forward to hearing more from all of you (i.e new sign ups & old users).

Have a great day!

Happy flying

CDP ADMIN!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  droneadmin.
    Hi, my name is Fernando Guerrero, Certified Residential Home Inspector in Ontario. I got my Advance Pilot Certificate on October 2020 and I am planning to inspect residential roofs with a Drone on those that I have no access. I joined this group to give and received any recommendations or advices on this matter. Soon, I will be receiving my new Autel Evo II Pro Drone. Thanks!
    rbenetton
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    allvin98
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.